Your air-conditioner has a lifespan of close to 15 years, but with consistent maintenance and servicing to ensure that your unit’s motors run efficiently without excessive stress, a good quality unit can last for approximately 20 years.
If you have a unit that has lasted a long period of time without maintenance, it is highly likely that it needs a chemical overhaul.
How we do it:
- Conduct inspection on thermostat and temperature control functions
- Chemical cleaning of pipes, drain pans, and blower wheel
- Lubrication of fan-bearings to minimize noise
- Changing of bearings to smoothen operation and minimize noise
- Cleaning fan evaporator coil to eliminate accumulation of dirt